This recipe is by far one of my families favorite. Its very healthy, very yummy and so easy to make, yet looks like you spent a ton of time preparing it! Great company dinner and you can actually serve it hot or cold!
Tim: Prep 15 Minutes; Cook time 10 minutes
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 med. size green pepper seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1 med. size red pepper seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/2 cup commercial oil free Italian Dressing (or to desired taste)
- 3 tablespoons sliced, pitted ripe olives
- 6 ounces linguine, uncooked
- 1/2 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
* Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium high heat until hot. Add mushrooms and next three ingredients; saute until vegetables are crisp and tender. Add artichokes, Italian dressing, olives, and parsley; cook three minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
* Cook linguine according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain well.
* Combine linguine and vegetable mixture; toss well. Transfer mixture to a serving dish; sprinkle with cheese, and serve immediately.
Makes 11 1/2 cup servings and only 94 calories per serving!
- Carbs 16.9 g
- Protein 4.4 g
- Fat 1.6g
- Fiber 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 3 mg
- Sodium 192 mg
- Calcium 55 mg
Would love to hear if you give this recipe a try!! I know you’ll love it!!